Research. New Architectures in Materials Chemistry
The main interest of the line points to the design of chemical strategies to develop new architectures allowing the synthesis of new materials with multifunctional properties.
The aim is not only to produce high impact factor contributions but also to produce technology transfer to industries.
- Bionanocomposite materials
- Development of more efficient catalysts for the design of sustainable chemical processes
- Graphene-like materials and carbon nanotubes assembled to silicates
- Hybrid materials as support of biological and bioactive species
- Inorganic heterostructures based on clays
- Micro and nano-porous materials
- Synthesis of aromatic systems with electrooptic properties. Aplications in molecular electronics