Prof. José Cernicharo has been awarded with the Guillermo Haro Visiting Professorship 2016 at the Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica (INAOE, Puebla, Mexico). Following this award, INAOE has organized the Guillermo Haro School on Molecular Astrophysics (October 11 – 21, 2016). Several NANOCOSMOS scientists (Asunción Fuente from CNIG-IGN, Nuria Marcelino, José Pablo Fonfría and Luis Velilla from ICMM-CSIC) will give lectures on the following topics:
- Molecular Astrophysics, Spectroscopy, Chemistry in the ISM (José Cernicharo)
- Physical and chemical processes in the ISM, Protoplanetary disks (Asunción Fuente)
- Observational methods and interpretation (Nuria Marcelino)
- Molecular excitation and radiative transfer, Circumstellar medium (José Pablo Fonfría)
- Chemistry in the circumstellar medium, atmospheric effects and calibration (Luis Velilla)
José Cernicharo will give a public talk in Puebla downtown on Thursday 13: “Moléculas en el espacio: Astroquímica”.