- It is the Spanish network of groups working on Graphene
- It aims at fostering links between:
– Academics: theory and experiment
– Academics and industrial partners and investors
- It reports about GRAPHeNE progress and EU initiatives to the graphene research community
- It provides feedback on EU initiatives to the GRAPHeNE community
- It coordinates Spanish contributions to EU initiatives such as Graphene flagship & FP8 (2011).
- It participates in dissemination activities for
i) general public and educational institutions, and
ii) global research community
- It will provide means of communications between Spanish graphene researchers and Spanish agencies in charge of science policy and funding.
- It will work to increase the visibility of graphene, the graphene research community and graphene related opportunities.